Date(s) - 10/22/2022
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
iCal - calendar file link
Name: Brant Ballantyne
Register at MotorsportReg.com.
THIS EVENT IS PART OF A 2-DAY EVENT, co-hosted by Redwood Region. Sunday’s event will be hosted by Redwood Region and feature an “Enduro” format, where a timed run will consist of multiple laps around the course. If you have not attended an Enduro, you are in for a treat! Registration link here:
There will be a dinner Saturday night to provide an opportunity for some bench racing and sharing stories from the day. Details to come
Max attendance is 65 drivers. Subsequent registrations will be put on the wait list.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 or when limit has been reached
- The price, to be paid through MotorsportReg.com is $75 which will be discounted for:
- $10 discount extended to current PCA members
- $10 discount if driving a CLASSED Porsche. Registering in FUN class invalidates this discount.
- If there is a second driver in the same car they must be registered separately and assigned a different car number.
- If you plan to Camp or RV at Thunderhill – there will be a $20 charge per person per night
- More information on PCA Sacramento Valley Region (SVR) Autocross and its venue can be found at the official web site: HERE
Rules and Classification:
- Rules and classification is governed by PCA Zone 7. Classing your car is highly encouraged. The full rule set can be found HERE
- A simple way to class your car is to complete this questionnaire. Simply save a copy of the Google sheet, or download as Excel.
- 7:00 am: Gates Open
- 7:30 to 8:15 am: All participants must check-in at Registration trailer
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Cars tech inspected on grid
- Cars must be presented and ready for tech by no later than 8:15am
- 8:30 am: Instructor-led course walk begins
- 8:45 am: Mandatory Drivers meeting
- ~9:00 am: First car on course
- Break for a lunch ~noon time (~30 min).
- We will have a morning session and afternoon session. Depending on the size of the run groups and how efficiently we all work together between run groups we will strive to get a minimum of 8 runs throughout the day if not more. Let’s all work together and make things run efficiently and smoothly, so we can maximize our time.
- All times are estimated and may be adjusted at the discretion of the AX Chair.
What to bring:
- A Big Smile on your Face
- Your lunch, drinks and plenty of water. (The club does provide some bottled water)
- Folding Chair
- Painter’s tape or printed numbers for car numbers
- Sunscreen, hat, layers for cooler mornings (NO RED Clothing)
- All drivers must check in at trailer and display assigned car number(s) before moving to grid.
- All drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position. The majority of worker positions require standing for approximately one hour per shift. Dress appropriately for standing outside in the weather.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2010 or newer Snell certification.
For any questions please contact the AX Chair John Leet at: firstname.lastname@example.org