Date(s) - 03/26/2023
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Crows Landing Airport
Name: Brant Ballantyne
About this event
PCA-GGR AX #2: Sunday, March 26, 2023 @ NASA Crows Landing Airport sponsored by Porsche Redwood City
This is a Zone 7 autocross event. Information on Zone 7 autocross program can be found at zone7.pca.org/autocross
- Event Capacity – 80
- Registration opens on March 10th at 8:00 AM.
- Registration fee for this event is $100. A $15 discount is available for PCA members driving their Porsches to the event.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, March 22nd or when limit of 80 participants is reached.
- Cancellations by Wednesday, March 22nd will not be charged. Registration fees are non-refundable after this date.
- This is an all day event. Morning only or afternoon only participants are not allowed.
- Car sharing – drivers sharing a car will run in different run groups.
- Multiple passengers in a car – atleast one person needs to be an authorized GGR autocross instructor.
- Walk-in registration will be permitted ON-SITE at the day of event pending availability. Mobile device and MSR user account are required for on-site registration. Cash will not be accepted at the event.
- Live timing during the event will be available at the GGR live timing web site: PCA GGR Live Timing Website
- More information on GGR Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA GGR Autocross Website
- GGR car classification information can be found at the GGR web site: PCA GGR Autocross Rules and Forms. Note: Michelin Sport Cup 2 series tires are considered as treadwear UTQG 180 rated tires in our classification system. Please classify your car accordingly if you are using these tires.
- Speedwaiver site location for this event (for visitors): pcaggrax.speedwaiver.com/oqwc
Schedule (tentative – subject to change):
- 7:00 am: Gates Open
- 7:30 to 8:00am: All participants must check-in at the gate
- 7:30 – 8:15 am: Cars tech inspection in paddock
- 8:40 am: Mandatory Drivers meeting
- 9:00 am: First car on course
- Break for a lunch around noon time for approximately 30 minutes
- There will be two run sessions – one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Cars will be run in two groups.
- All times are estimated and may be adjusted at the discretion of the AX Chair.