Click HERE to download/view the final version of the 2022 Autocross Rules.
Communicable Disease Release and Guidelines:
- Communicable Disease Spectator and Participant Release will be required. It will cover all PCA events and be effective until May 15, 2021 (details to follow)
- Covid-19 Guidelines for AX Participants
- Covid-19 Guidelines for AX Event Organizers (based on SCCA)
- S and P Class 2021 Quick Reference (coming, refer to rules at this time)
- PCR Autocross Minimum Standards 2020 (helmet requirement is now Snell 2010 or newer-standard to be updated)
- PCR Autocross Safety Inspection Checklist 2020