Zone 7 consists of ten regions across Northern California and Northern Nevada. Zone 7 is a geographically diverse zone spanning from the beautiful northern California coast and coast ranges; across the bountiful Sacramento and part of the San Joaquin valleys; over the towering Sierra Nevada mountain range; and to the vast stretches of North Great Basin.
Learn about the individual regions.
Zone 7 Objectives
- The purpose of the Zone is to provide Region representation to PCA-National, to convey regional interests and guide National in the Club’s priorities from the local levels
- The Zone helps region members understand the National organization so that their local programs and activities are consistent with National procedures and policies.
Zone 7 Representative
- Collin Fat – Joined PCA in 2007 with his wife, Elaine. He enjoys participating in a variety of activities including autocross, DE, and tours, and is a member of the Sacramento Valley Region. He served as autocross chair, competition and safety director, region president and region past president before being appointed as Zone 7 Rep in 2019.
- His first Porsche was a 1983 911 SC
- He has 3 Porsches in his garage including a 2010 GT3, 2016 GT3RS, and a 2018 Cayenne S
- Former Zone 7 representatives
- Sandy Provasi
- Paul Czopek
- Sharon Neidel
- Larry Sharp
- Tim Fleming
Sponsored Zone 7 events
- Zone 7 Autocross Series and Zone 7 Autocross School
- Zone 7 Concours Series and Zone 7 Concours School
- Special zone events such as the Tri-Region Tour
- Annual Awards Banquet
Serves as host to many PCA and Porsche events held within the Zone
- Rennsports Reunion IV, V, VI – Porsche Rennsport Reunion is the preeminent gathering of Porsche race cars and drivers, collector vehicles, historic Porsche models.
- Werks Reunion Monterey – Werks Reunion was created by the Porsche Club of America as an event to celebrate both the Porsche marque as well as the camaraderie of being an enthusiast.
- Rancho Canada 2014-2016
- Corral de Tierra 2017-present
- Porsche Parade – Parade is the “big” Porsche Club event of the year: our annual national convention.
- Monterey 2014
- Sacramento 2000
- Monterey 1990
- Reno 1982
- Monterey 1972
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion – The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy.
- Treffen North America – Treffen North America is Porsche Club of America’s newest national event, featuring three days of non-competitive touring, creative dining events and the opportunity to explore exciting destinations while staying at some of the finest resorts in North America.
- Lake Tahoe 2016