Zone 7 consists of ten regions across Northern California and Northern Nevada. Zone 7 is a geographically diverse zone spanning from the beautiful northern California coast and coast ranges; across the bountiful Sacramento and part of the San Joaquin valleys; over the towering Sierra Nevada mountain range; and to the vast stretches of North Great Basin.
Learn about the individual regions.
Zone 7 Objectives
- The purpose of the Zone is to provide Region representation to PCA-National, to convey regional interests and guide National in the Club’s priorities from the local levels
- The Zone helps region members understand the National organization so that their local programs and activities are consistent with National procedures and policies.
Zone 7 Representative
- Brian Adkins
- Served on the Diablo Region Board as Member at Large
- Served as Vice President
- Past Social Media Chair and
- Most recently President (2019 – 2022)
I was born into the Porsche and PCA world, coming home from the hospital in a suitcase on the back seat of a ‘58 356 was just the start of this journey. My father joined PCA in November of 1956. Dad started and grew many PCA Regions. A prize possession of mine is the concours trophy Dad won when I was 6 months old. He discovered diapers are great detailer tools. So I got the trophy.
My first Porsche was a 75 911 2.7 wide body. It was a bit of a “Frankenstein” with no OEM VIN number. I learnt a lot to say the least. A Cayman became the fun car and track car where instructor credentials were earned. Toss in some other cool cars along the way, all a unique experience, The current stable is now 2 ½ Porsches; a 996 that started as a bit of a project is my current daily driver. My wife is a true supporter of my passion just happens to have found a Macan in the driveway with her name on it. (She says I can borrow it). The ½ is a 1998 Porsche Bike FS.
- Former Zone 7 representatives
- Collin Fat
- Sandy Provasi
- Paul Czopek
- Sharon Neidel
- Larry Sharp
- Tim Fleming
Sponsored Zone 7 events
- Zone 7 Autocross Series and Zone 7 Autocross School
- Zone 7 Concours Series and Zone 7 Concours School
- Special zone events such as the Shasta Region Zone 7 Tour
- Annual Awards Banquet
Serves as host to many PCA and Porsche events held within the Zone
- Rennsports Reunion IV, V, VI, VII – Porsche Rennsport Reunion is the preeminent gathering of Porsche race cars and drivers, collector vehicles, historic Porsche models.
- Werks Reunion Monterey – Werks Reunion was created by the Porsche Club of America as an event to celebrate both the Porsche marque as well as the camaraderie of being an enthusiast.
- Porsche Parade – Parade is the “big” Porsche Club event of the year: our annual national convention.
- Monterey 2014
- Sacramento 2000
- Monterey 1990
- Reno 1982
- Monterey 1972
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion – The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy.
- Treffen North America – Treffen North America is Porsche Club of America’s newest national event, featuring three days of non-competitive touring, creative dining events and the opportunity to explore exciting destinations while staying at some of the finest resorts in North America.
- Lake Tahoe 2016